Christian Counseling Ministry of Helps
Enrichment Program Application
The Institute of Theology and Ministry Training
Tuition Payment Plans
Christian Counseling Ministry of Helps Enrichment Program
Tuition: $550 Regular Tuition $850 (Includes $50 Registration Fee) 2021 Enrollment Scholarship $200
PLAN #1 [ ] PAYMENT-IN-FULL
[ ] Tuition $850 minus $300 = $550 (includes $50 Registration Fee)
Registration Fee Due: August 15, 2021
PLAN #2 [ ] INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS of $91.66 via Zelle or $95.00 per month via PayPal (includes processing fee via PayPal) for 6 months beginning August 15, 2021 and ending February 15, 2022.
Tuition Financial Plan Agreement
I have chosen TUITION PAYMENT PLAN # ___.
I understand that I am personally obligated to pay tuition for the CHRISTIAN COUNSELING MINISTRY OF HELPS ENRICHMENT PROGRAM according to the fee schedule of the Tuition Plan I have chosen. And that The Institute reserves the right to forward my account to a collection agency for payment which could reflect on my credit report.
I further agree to pay tuition based upon the schedule of the Tuition Plan I have chosen prior to subject materials being given or sent to me. The Institute may withhold subject materials, take away access into the on-line classroom and deny permission to attend course lectures if tuition is not paid.
I agree to pay my tuition installment payments through Zelle or PayPal automatic draft on the 15th of the month beginning August 15, 2021 and ending February 15, 2022. I agree to have the funds available for the transaction at that time. The Institute may add a “Late Fee” charge to my tuition account of $35 if the transactions fails.
Please read the conditions of this letter very carefully before you sign it. Your signature indicates that you accept the following conditions in order to receive a Completion of Program Certificate from The Institute of Theology and Ministry Training. If you have any questions regarding the contents of this Acceptance Letter, call the Institute before signing it.
1) Tuition installment payments must be paid in-full by the due date of the program’s Financial Agreement. Access to on-line classrooms will not be given until tuition has been paid. Students are expected to pay tuition and fees according to the schedules provided by The Institute.
2) Registration Fee is non-refundable. Students who withdraw from the program must do so within 30 days of enrollment into program by writing a letter of withdrawal to the Institute. Tuition is non-refundable. Students who withdraw from the program will be refunded paid tuition payments.
3) Books are not included in tuition. Therefore, you are responsible for textbook purchases.
4) Passcodes to online classrooms, course materials, exams and quizzes are strictly confidential and therefore are not to be duplicated, shared, posted electronically or verbally or in any and all manners.
5) Grades are sent to students via email. Answers to incorrect questions are not disclosed to students to ensure the integrity of our online programs.
6) You are expected to fulfill all obligations agreed upon verbally or in writing. You are also expected to make referrals to the Institute, show school spirit and enthusiasm and maintain a 3.0 Grade Point Average. Non-compliance to commitments and obligations will cancel any and all agreements. You will then be asked to pay full tuition and/or be removed from your program.
7) The time-frame for completing your program is six months. Students must complete all course work on time in order to receive a CHRISTIAN COUNSELING MINISTRY OF HELPS ENRICHMENT Certificate from I.T.M.T. Students, who do not complete their program on time will forfeit their scholarship and be required to pay that amount.
8) Students who are found conducting themselves in manners that can be criticized or determined as not conforming to Christian behavior will be dismissed from their program. This pertains to personal matters as well as matters concerning and/or involving the Institute.
7) Students receiving Institute Scholarships, Work Study, Grants or Favors from the Institute are expected to fulfill all obligations agreed upon verbally or in writing. They are also expected to participate in all school to sponsored activities, show school spirit and enthusiasm and maintain a B+ Grade Point Average. Non-compliance to commitments and obligations will cancel any and all agreements. Students will then be asked to pay full tuition.
Complete the form below to confirm that you have read read, understand and will comply with the conditions of the Tuition Payment Plan, Tuition Financial Agreement and Student Acceptance Letter.
*Please be advised that The Institute of Theology and Ministry Training is a Non-Traditional Christian Bible College that makes no promises of credit transfers to other academic institutions, employment or employer acceptance of credits earned. **This program (CHRISTIAN MINISTRY OF HELPS ENRICHMENT PROGRAM) does not qualify or certify anyone as a Counselor on any level.