Book 2: Introduction to Bible Origin Exam Questions
Instructions: Answer the questions below as you read pages 1-12 on a separate sheet of Paper.
Transfer Your Answers to the Answer Form below and submit. Click on the "Back to Classroom" button for your next exam.
Pages 1 – 12 Questions 1-5
1) _______ are the highest form of God’s revelation.
c) direct communication
2) ______ is the divine guidance that gives understanding to the recipient, this process makes the writings of the Bible authoritative.
3) Which of the following is not used to refer to the first five books of the Bible?
b) the Law
c) the Septuagint
d) the Torah
4) Which of the following statements are true?
I. Moses used oral and written accounts to write the Pentateuch, this method of gathering information makes his writings superior to the Babylonian accounts
II. The first five books of the Bible tell of events that occurred before Moses’ time
III. The inspiration of God is what gives Moses’ writings divine authority
IV. Moses’ upbringing and the civilization in which he lived had little to do with his ability to write the Pentateuch
a) I and IV
b) I and III
c) II and III
d) III only
5) Service is the main message in which book of the Pentateuch?