Exam Questions Chapter 5: The Doctrine of Salvation
Instructions: Answer the questions below and write your 100 Word Essay explaining Positional Sanctification
on a separate sheet of paper as you read pages 45-49. Transfer Your Answers to the Answer Form below and submit. Click on the "Back to Classroom" button for your next exam.
33) ________ gives the believer a life that is in personal union with Jesus Christ.
34) Which statement is true regarding justification, regeneration, and sanctification?
1) justification is received through good works and a desire to be in right standing with God
11) regeneration is basically a reformation of the old nature of the sinner
111) upon justification the believer becomes sanctified
1V) justification, and sanctification are divine aspects of salvation, requiring no human involvement
a) I and III
b) III and IV
c) III only
d) none are true
35) The ____ phase of sanctification, is one in which the new believer dies daily to sin and becomes more dedicated in the things of God.