Exam Questions Chapter 2: The Doctrine of Angels
Instructions: Answer the questions below as you read pages 12-24 on a separate sheet of Paper.
Transfer Your Answers to the Answer Form below and submit. Click on the "Back to Classroom" button for your next exam.
13) Angels are limited to space and natural conditions and they are not able to assume the form of the human body.
14) All angels have the same rank, order and power in Heaven.
15) Angels have higher levels of intelligence and power than man, these attributes make them omnipotent and omniscient.
16) All fallen angels who were followers of Satan when he attempted to exalt himself over God are banished to hell, awaiting the great judgement.
17) Demons are:
a) disembodied spirits
b) seek to enter human bodies or animals
c) A only
d) Both A and B
I) has great power, is fearful, held the highest position of the Angelic Host
II) is the angel of light, is a tempter, has no power over death
III) is omniscient, is omnipresent, is wise
a) I, II, and III
b) I only
c) II only
d) None are true
19) To overcome Satan a believer needs to claim redemptive rights, put on the armor of God, and be watchful for trouble and danger.
20) By granting man and angels a free will, God brought sin into the world.