Book 2: Introduction to Bible Origin Exam Questions
Instructions: Answer the questions below as you read pages 36-41 on a separate sheet of Paper.
Transfer Your Answers to the Answer Form below and submit. Click on the "Back to Classroom" button for your next exam.
27) Which of the following statements are false concerning the book of Acts?
I. Acts picks up where the gospels left off, and continues with the work of Christ
II. Luke is not considered to be among the writers of the book of Acts
III. The Holy Spirit is revealed in Acts
IV. The apostles have a minor role in the books of Acts
a) I and II
b) I, II and III
c) II and IV
d) all are true
28) Acts demonstrates the consecration and dedication of which two great apostles?
a) Matthew and Mark
b) Peter and Paul
c) Paul and Silas
d) Stephen and Phillip
29) In which epistle does Paul emphasize justification by faith?
30) In which epistle can a believer get procedures on how to live a life that fulfills God’s divine purpose?
31) Which statement is true regarding the four parties of Corinthians?
I. The admirers of Apolos were Judiasers
II. The Peterine part were devoted to Paul
III. Christians were a separate party
a) I and III
b) II and III
c) I and II
d) all are true
32) Ephesians teaches that the true church is not just the local church but
a) the whole church
b) "His body"
c) believers in Christ
d) the entire Christian faith
33) Which of the following comprise the pastoral epistles?
a) 1st Corinthians, 2nd Corinthians, Galatians
b) 1st Timothy, 2nd Timothy, Titus
c) 1st Thessalonians, 2nd Thessalonians, Titus
d) 1st Peter, 2nd Peter, Hebrews
34) Timothy pastored the church of Crete and Titus pastored the church of Ephesus.